Get a little bit of insight into the current state of Athens. The city is mending, changing and offering alternative spaces, venues and hangouts for the more explorative tourists. What better time to visit a wounded city than when its citizens are turning it into a thriving, adapting and fast-changing destination.
Uniqueness: Before the crisis, you wouldn’t have seen governmental, private and public bodies working together. Now they are, and you can also see a variety of collaborations around the city.
- Article about Athen on bordersofadventure.com
- App “I’m an Athenian too”
- Timelapse of Athens by Daniel Rhodes
- Impressions from Athens on discovergreece.com
- Documentation of the conference “Crisis-Scapes Athens and Beyond”
- Graffities in Athens on money.cnn.com
Author: Fridolin Pöschl
Date: 5 July 2015